All Inclusive at Muthu Clube Praia da Oura
Muthu Clube Praia da Oura
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to MGM Hotels; our friendly and professional team is committed to ensure that your stay is comfortable and memorable.
For many of our guests, Muthu Clube Praia da Oura has become a home-from-home, with many of them returning time and again to enjoy the great social atmosphere and some of the best sea views in the Algarve. The resort provides two swimming pools, lush tropical gardens, sauna, disco, bars, restaurant, children's playground area, self service launderette and sundeck. The vibrant town of Albufeira is only a short walk away.
We wish to inform you this important information for you to enjoy our All Inclusive programme. This program starts at check-in time at 17:00 hrs and end on your check-out day at 10:00hrs.
At the “Check-In” we will give you a wristband that will identify you to all the staff of the Hotel.
This wristband with your key room card is your free-pass in the Hotel and it can only be removed at “Check-Out”.
Only people wearing the wristband and showing the room card will be served.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
The following services are part of ALL INCLUSIVE
- Breakfast Buffet - 08:00hrs till 10:30hrs. Served at Jac’s Restaurant.
- Lunch - 12:30hrs till 14:30hrs served at Jac’s Restaurant. (Depending on the season lunch is served as “Buffet”, in Jac’s Restaurant or Menu of the Day)
- Dinner -18:30hrs till 21:30hrs served at Jac’s Restaurant (Depending on the season dinner is served as “Buffet” in Jac’s Restaurant or Menu of the Day).
- Snack Hour
- 16.00hrs till 17:30hrs served at Jac’s restaurant.
- Tea, Coffee and Snacks.
- Espresso and Bottled water is not part of ALL INCLUSIVE.
- Tea and Coffee self-service at Ocean Bar from 10:30 hrs till 18:00hrs.
- Tea and Coffee self-service at Jac's restaurant from 18:30 hrs till 21:00hrs.
All Inclusive Drinks (Served by Glass) included in this program will be served from 12.00 noon till 23.00 hrs. Domestic Beverages only:
- OCEAN BAR – 12.00 hrs- 18.00 hrs.
- M&M BAR – 18.00 hrs – 23.00 hrs (last drink order will be taken until 22.30 hrs).
- POOL BAR – 14.00 hrs- 18.00 hrs (Beer and Soft Drinks Only by glass).
- JAC’s Restaurant– tea/ coffee from 18:30 hrs till 21:00hrs and during meal times. (One drink at the time per person wine and beer only).
- National Beer
- MGM Premium Rum
- MGM Premium Vodka
- MGM Premium Gin
- MGM Premium Whisky
- MGM Premium Brandy
- House Wine
- National Port Wine
- Soft Drinks by glass
- Water by glass
- Coffee, Tea and Milk
For more infomation, please contact:
- Portugal (+351) 289 249 928
Terms and Conditions:
- Any imported drinks by the glass are not included in this programme and can be obtained at a 30% discount.
- Cocktails and Hot Beverages are not included in this programme. Payment needs to be cash or credit card only. (No Room charges)
- After 23:00hrs (Ending time of all inclusive programme) all drinks can be obtained at the normal price without discounts
- You have to show your wristband to the staff before using any service or purchasing drinks. As per the management policy, all inclusive guests without wristbands will not be served.
- All products must be consumed within the restaurant area and cannot be carried to the rooms or outside the restaurant. We have the right to charge the normal prices direct to the room, if we see anyone taking any food or drink back to their rooms.
- One drink per person at a time may be requested for ALL INCLUSIVE GUESTS.
- If an All inclusive guest is seen sharing or taking food or drink for a NON All inclusive guest the full rate of All inclusive for the entire duration of stay will be charged to that person´s room who is offering it.
- It is forbidden to serve alcoholic drinks to children under 18 years old.
- The Management has the right to check the alcohol level and refuse to serve drinks to any guests who show signs of drunkenness, loud behaviour and appropriate actions would be taken.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel the Programme of "All Inclusive" to any guest who does not fulfil the rules as established above.
- All inclusive can be used where the guest is staying and cannot be used in our sister hotels.
- All inclusive does not include imported beverages, cocktails and a la Carte Menus.
- Any F&B items purchase from Restaurant or bar needs to be cash or credit card payment (No Room charges).
- The dress code of the restaurant does not allow guests wearing swimming suit, tank tops, t-shirts and go inside the restaurant wet.
- In case a band is damaged the guest must bring the damaged band in order to get a replacement. If the band is lost a fine of 25 Euros is applicable.
- Please do not carry any plastic glasses in the lobby. Drinks in plastic glasses are not allowed to be consumed in the lobby and reception area and cannot be taken out of the restaurant. After use please throw the plastic glasses in the dustbin.
- The programme / services may change without prior notice.
- When you booked and paid the all inclusive programme, you have accepted the rules and conditions of this programme.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse the ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAMME to Hen and Stag Parties in case of complaints received regarding their behaviour
Service not included in this Programme
- Mini Bar
- Room Service
- Pool Towels
- Pool head dress
- Other services not mentioned in the program
We wish you a pleasant stay with us.